Friday, January 30, 2009

McDonalds here they come!


Kyra and her Dad sneak off to McDonalds when I am working (usually on choir nights), and this is the collection of little animals. The Dog Motel had a happy meal that came with the cutest box, which is a motor home which ears flap up. The dogs that come in this week's happy meals are really cute! I don't know how, but these collections of stuffed animals just grow and grow! I hate McDonalds, and those two both know it. But even though the food there tastes like cardboard, and everyone agrees, they still go for a quick dinner some nights when I don't have any say about dinner, and I'm working...Aren't these little guys adorable? The dogmobile is a really fun storage place for the animals...If you have a 5-10 year old, the Dog Motel movie is VERY adorable, and just wholesome fun (an adoption story, too!)...go see the movie. I highly reccomend it!

1 comment:

  1. My kids LOVE these little puppies! They are very much like the Pucci Puppies you can buy in the store.

    You're it! You've been tagged! http://kimmee365.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete